FS2451 Jackson Misses Debut Fusion Firm
The Debut Fusion firm is an excellent boot for a developing singles, pairs, synchro or ice dancer. The boot provides a firm level of support ideal for learning single jumps and basic spins with a lighter Fusion sole for added ease of movement.
Jackson Support Rating: Moderate Support - Level 50
Single Rotation Jumps/Axel
- Cut resistant Micro Fiber upper, has remarkable flexibility, versatility and strength
- Extra wrap over instep provides better fit and security on all widths
- Eyelets behind the flex notch locks the heel in place
- Non- abrasive fabric lining makes initial fit soft and comfortable and is breathable and treated with anti- bacterial properties for odour reduction
- Rolled lining eliminates pressure and irritation on tendons above ankles
- Swarovski inlaid crystals looks stylish and elegant.
- New Fusion Sole is lightweight, torque resistant; rubber inlay provides non-slip blade mount and superior shock absorption.
- Reinforced heel with aluminum plates eliminates sole separation